Coco bean is a creative hub where you can:
- Enjoy locally-roasted coffee, tea, and specialty drinks
- Taste artful treats and foods created by local bakers and chefs
- Order a variety of delicious specialty catered options for your next event, meeting or party
We also believe in:
- Buying Local!
- Being eco-friendly, in practice and via purchasing
- Offering delicious baked goods that appeal to a variety of diets and lifestyles (tons of vegan and gluten-free options)
- Supporting our community locally and beyond
- Promoting Direct Trade, the act of building long-term relationships directly with coffee farmers
- Offering a warm and inviting atmosphere
- Delivering friendly and personal service
- Giving back worldwide through our 501(c)(3) orphan care non-profit Beautiful Together
All of our cups, cutlery, lids, straws, sleeves and assorted products are 100% recyclable or compostable. In addition, we offer a heart-healthy selection of environmentally-sustainable non-dairy milks at no extra charge. Like, at all. Because carbon footprint. (And it’s a beautiful planet.) Plus, have you tried our macadamia nut chai latte? Wow.
Also, our baked goods, pastries and goodies are made up of a variety of temptingly delicious options for vegan, gluten-free and cupcake-obsessed diets and are freshly made by seriously talented local bakers who work with us on new creation ideas. And, since we know people sometimes have trust issues with oatmeal raisin, we vow to try to keep large chocolate chip cookies in our shop at all times.